Thursday, 22 May 2008
The west zone 2 camp starts today =D

The atmosphere was a bit unhappy today. But then everything was alright after like... ummm... the "scolding"? But then I could tell everyone was in high spirits for F1. Way to go!

Not missing out F3, the dance is cool. Nic you silent reader! If you're reading this right now I'm telling you the dance is COOL! Chean Fei and I commented that Christopher and Denise are the best best best and cutest couple. LOL. Serious, they dance together very cute laaaa, like enjoying the dance a lot. Then there was this part where Jinxing and Baifong will sort of become center of attraction. And me and cheanfei say we gonna learn that part more tomorrow. ^_^

Ummm... is there more to update? I kinda forget le... will post more later if I think of something more.

Labels: ,


about me
I'm a girl =P
I love blue. ^_^
I'm currently in JJ.
<3 Agedashi Tofu.

fairytale
Just the things I'm craving for...
  • More Eeyore's' on my bed!
  • New Nike Shoes.
  • Fly Kite.
  • Balloons.
  • Picnic.
  • Him. Him. Him.


  • tagboard



    the people

    <33
  • Li Ling

    YCSS
  • Weiling
  • Carina
  • Lee Zhen
  • Siang Lin
  • Xiu Wei
  • Delia
  • Xue Li
  • Jerena

    PJC
  • Steven

    NYJC
  • Christine

    IJC
  • Chong Siang
  • Dominic

    JJC
  • Damien
  • Chean Fei
  • Shawn
  • Tommy
  • Shenn
  • Crystal
  • Andy
  • Kah Wang
  • Jacelyn
  • Li Huan
  • Razak
  • Kevin
  • Jacky
  • Gail
  • Min Wei
  • JJ IDP

    CDAYL
  • Li Ying
  • Jing Yun
  • Roi
  • Nsxon

    and more...

    credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: stock.xchng
    brushes: funeralmonster
    background: unriven/}
    colours: paperlove♥