Thursday, 1 May 2008


Freaking bus journey to Orchard.
What happened?
I woke up at 7am. obviously, late.
Rushed down to bus stop and saw 502. Phew, I'm so lucky.
Got up the bus.
The bus got squeezy.
Finally saw JJ, I squeezed out and press bell.
Feeling very proud of myself for not being late.
And then, I felt eyes on me.
I was like, "WTH?"
Why didn't the bus stop? WHY?
Got a good auntie told me that...
"Hey, this bus will take you all the way to Orchard."
My reply was, "REALLY???"
And it happened T_T"
And I took MRT back.
Alighted at Lakeside and walked to JJ.

P.s. Don't tell anyone that I don't know how to take bus from BL interchange to JJ T_T. Save my face.

-----------------



Sigh, well never mind. I still came to school happily and I'll remain happy. At least for now, because I'm packing my back and blogging and the same time. On my way away from life here. Nice break at a perfect timing. I need to recover from the heavy blows I've got. Guess what? I've failed all my tests so far except for the first chem test. Cool right? Don't learn from me T_T"

Anyway, took a quick browse at cheanfei's blog and I nearly teared T_T She blogged such touching things about me. I seriously think its because I'm flying off soon and she wants more than one goodies back. =O I think I should go overseas more often. Its too rare for cheanfei to say good things about me. GAH GAH.

I've decided to get something furry for Nic. Well, he did request for me to bring something small back but didn't state specifically what. So I came to a conclusion that I'll buy something that has "something" in common with him.

And everyone will get something nice, if I ever have the chance to go and shop. I wish I can, but my mum wants me to stick to her like glue, after she heard of today's orchard road trip incident. I'm not blur okay, I just haven't grown enough >.<"

So I've finished packing my back now. And its time to sleep and wake up at 3am to bathe. I hope my camera works. I'll kill myself if it doesn't.

-signing off, 12.36AM

Labels: ,


about me
I'm a girl =P
I love blue. ^_^
I'm currently in JJ.
<3 Agedashi Tofu.

fairytale
Just the things I'm craving for...
  • More Eeyore's' on my bed!
  • New Nike Shoes.
  • Fly Kite.
  • Balloons.
  • Picnic.
  • Him. Him. Him.


  • tagboard



    the people

    <33
  • Li Ling

    YCSS
  • Weiling
  • Carina
  • Lee Zhen
  • Siang Lin
  • Xiu Wei
  • Delia
  • Xue Li
  • Jerena

    PJC
  • Steven

    NYJC
  • Christine

    IJC
  • Chong Siang
  • Dominic

    JJC
  • Damien
  • Chean Fei
  • Shawn
  • Tommy
  • Shenn
  • Crystal
  • Andy
  • Kah Wang
  • Jacelyn
  • Li Huan
  • Razak
  • Kevin
  • Jacky
  • Gail
  • Min Wei
  • JJ IDP

    CDAYL
  • Li Ying
  • Jing Yun
  • Roi
  • Nsxon

    and more...

    credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: stock.xchng
    brushes: funeralmonster
    background: unriven/}
    colours: paperlove♥