Monday, 28 April 2008
有时假装微笑,有时哭泣。梦想……也许,不适合我……
I've got Econs test tomorrow and I'm really desperate because I know nothing about Econs. I've not been listening carefully and I'm like in real deep ****. From starting of school till now, I've been failing all my tests except for the first chem test. I can't believe myself, what am I doing? =(
孤独的人……
Today cheanfei cried. At least she expressed something from the bottom of her heart. Me? I'm a coward. I didn't dare cry... but I was so close, I'm so lucky huiqing took the cue and brought me to toilet. I'm so thankful.
我的心在流血.
It was emo-day today. And jacky's birthday too =) He got real caring when cheanfei cried. Because it was his fault partly. Although I've got no idea why, there're some twists I think. The
scandal pair. So here's the joke on MSN:
cf + ry VS guys in honey
1st round: DING! DING! DING! We lost.I didn't come up with the above. Really.
Enough of the emo-part. Whats wrong with me and cheanfei today? I've no idea! But...
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
JACKY!
Labels: life