Saturday, 26 April 2008
Some pictures. They're not in order, I messed them up while uploading =(
And that, is obviously Krispie, my cousin's baby =) Haha. She loves this dog alot! It has grown to be a lot bigger these days though.
Labels:
jj talentime
about me
I'm a
girl
=P
I love
blue
. ^_^
I'm currently in
JJ
.
<3 Agedashi Tofu.
fairytale
Just the things I'm craving for...
More Eeyore's' on my bed!
New Nike Shoes.
Fly Kite.
Balloons.
Picnic.
Him. Him. Him.
tagboard
the people
<33
Li Ling
YCSS
Weiling
Carina
Lee Zhen
Siang Lin
Xiu Wei
Delia
Xue Li
Jerena
PJC
Steven
NYJC
Christine
IJC
Chong Siang
Dominic
JJC
Damien
Chean Fei
Shawn
Tommy
Shenn
Crystal
Andy
Kah Wang
Jacelyn
Li Huan
Razak
Kevin
Jacky
Gail
Min Wei
JJ IDP
CDAYL
Li Ying
Jing Yun
Roi
Nsxon
and more...
credits
layout:
detonatedlove♥
pictures:
stock.xchng
brushes:
funeralmonster
background:
unriven/}
colours:
paperlove♥