Saturday, 12 April 2008
I always can't seem to recall what really happen. Thanks to those stuffs I've been catching up on. Missing one week of school is no joke. Really.
I've got two tests this week. Err... a maths test that only has one question /5 marks, which I got 0 totally, and a physics test which really, really killed me in LT5.
I'm not enjoying chem practicals. Basically because I always need to repeat the experiment 2-3 times, depending on how lucky I am. Sometimes I think the apparatus hates me, why can't I just get the correct VA value within the range? And my chem test... I'm still pissed why that one mark was deducted from me. Why is it such that I can write "things" for O lvls but
not for A lvls? I've been trained 4 years to memorise whatever to write in calculations questions and now when I come to JC, I'm being told its all wrong. KNS.
Anyway, Roi came to JJC on Thursday xD Thats cheered me up a little. I think it was like... 4+ when I received his sms that he was standing at the gate. I ran from the practical block to the main gate laaaa! See I'm so good! Then came Shenn, and Jia Xin too. Then I went up for make up phy practical, and Shenn came like... 15 mins late (OMG.) I did my prac quickly and went fown to meet cheanfei and Roi was along with her XD Heard many times of the "Hello" which was really freaking me out well ^-^ Conclusion: Roi is cute. Roi is kawaii. Roi is everything I'm not. LOL.
Sigh. On Friday me and Cheanfei went hockey training. cheanfei psycho me to buy hockey stick next week, while I seriously think we should just borrow the sticks we have currently for two years XD MEEP! We both met new people!! Jiamin, Charmaine, and Jieyan (according to cheanfei)... They are nice people, although I always get bullied by jieyan? I mean,
how to play that blackmagic game? I seriously can't figure out laaa T_T. Everything ended at 7pm, and I rushed on to Marina......
to meet my girlfriend, Li Ling aka Kat!!! She's like slimmer, taller and omgomg, prettier! (Jealous le T_T") I was late for 45 mins I think... or was it 15mins? I'm not really sure but when I reached I could feel the impatience... which I was too afraid to apologize because they(kat's friends) look very fierce =( ---> but after that I came to know that they're actually nice people. Errrr... I think luck wasn't on our side but we spent some time to go to Bugis to eat steamboat. Didn't really talk much since I preferred listening to what Kat had to talk, I've not seen her for SO LONG that I really feel I've missed her a lot, and just wanted to hear about her before anything xP Oh I nearly forgot! She's got a boyfriend for about 8 months already and she looks very happy. Seriously ahhh! I was very shocked when he knew about the personal female girl thing that Kat was having. Lucky it didn't show on my face. A bit scary lor. Hehh.
I think thats all for now. I'm really glad that Cookie House updated the Koko Krunch. Hui Qing: Thanks a lot on Friday, for telling me my fav. cereal is available! I know you were in a rush but you still came back to tell me! (HUGS <3)
Lastly and really lastly, I think someone is having revenge on me. I shouldn't have started it. I really shouldn't. I want to apologise but I'm too chicken to do it. So I'll just let him have his way. What can I do? Hide? Thats even more chicken. I'll try to think of some ways. Bye.