Tuesday, 1 April 2008
Just a quick post. I still haven't got time to post what I feel about CDAYL =(
Btw, I got this from Tommy.

A. List seven habits/ quirks/ facts about yourself

1) I'm grateful.
2) I have an ugly nose.
3) I love to love.
4) I love balloons.
5) I cry when I'm sad. In a corner.
6) I hate soccer.
7) I eat mango shorbet EVERY night. Believe it?

B. Tag seven people to do the same!
1) Chean Fei
2) Li Ling
3) Li Ying (CDAYL)
4) Steven (PJ)
5) Weiling
6) Andy
7) Kah Wang

C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it" =)

Labels:


about me
I'm a girl =P
I love blue. ^_^
I'm currently in JJ.
<3 Agedashi Tofu.

fairytale
Just the things I'm craving for...
  • More Eeyore's' on my bed!
  • New Nike Shoes.
  • Fly Kite.
  • Balloons.
  • Picnic.
  • Him. Him. Him.


  • tagboard



    the people

    <33
  • Li Ling

    YCSS
  • Weiling
  • Carina
  • Lee Zhen
  • Siang Lin
  • Xiu Wei
  • Delia
  • Xue Li
  • Jerena

    PJC
  • Steven

    NYJC
  • Christine

    IJC
  • Chong Siang
  • Dominic

    JJC
  • Damien
  • Chean Fei
  • Shawn
  • Tommy
  • Shenn
  • Crystal
  • Andy
  • Kah Wang
  • Jacelyn
  • Li Huan
  • Razak
  • Kevin
  • Jacky
  • Gail
  • Min Wei
  • JJ IDP

    CDAYL
  • Li Ying
  • Jing Yun
  • Roi
  • Nsxon

    and more...

    credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: stock.xchng
    brushes: funeralmonster
    background: unriven/}
    colours: paperlove♥