Thursday, 24 April 2008
Today I told Huiqing that life's becoming terribly pathetic for me. One, is my secret which cheanfei and huiqing knows. Two, I HAVE TONS of tutorials and revision to do which I don't even know where to start from. Three, I
hate all my teachers. ALL of them. Last time I told Shenn that my class teachers are all very cool, now
I regret everything I said. They're true faces all appearing. Its scary and horrible.
The second talentime was cool, the people really sing very well, there were mistakes here and there but who cares? I think most of us enjoyed it, at least I did. I hope I'd be able to get some pics up here by Sunday. I'm a bit lazy lol.
I think I missed out bits of my memory. Oh yeah, Tommy was very touched when he saw the chicken on the card. Okay, I mean, the words. =D Bye.
Labels: life, rants