Thursday, 6 March 2008
Okay, so it happened in the morning ^-^... We were all squeezing in to look at the Lg list on the Leaders Board and Andy told me I'm in Family 1. I was like... whoa I really got in? Then I squeezed in and saw my name on the LG list and was like... (squeals!) I'm always like that, always very far away from people I would really love to be with =( like its so unfair why so many og10 people are in F2. LOL, but luckily cheanfei's friend, Min Wei would be there with me.

3 cheers for F1,LG1.

So then we sort of didn't rush to LT5, and there were no more seats left. Or rather, we just couldn't disrupt the lecture and search the whole LT5 for seats right? So we skipped that lecture. ^-^ Awww... maths =(

Then we play Monkey as it was really so boring! I think the guys were like giving chance to girls (gentlemen! I must say!) I kana Monkey once, but only once =P Cheanfei was like... more than 3 times, but then she kinda gave up chasing after the ball. Tommy and Nicholas were like giving chances to her la ^^ but I guess she was too sick to care.

Okay then there was Touch Rugby "Trial" or "Training". It looked interesting at first, but after playing it for a longer time, I kind of find it boring if you're not really "into" the game. But I finally know what Touch Rugby is, its a really nice CCA to join if you want a girl-kind-of-sport but then the coach and helpers are all males. It WAS FUN, but I'll still need to make a decision between Hockey and this. Lets wait for tomorrow.

P.s. I've got camp from Sunday to Wednesday! =)

Labels: , ,


about me
I'm a girl =P
I love blue. ^_^
I'm currently in JJ.
<3 Agedashi Tofu.

fairytale
Just the things I'm craving for...
  • More Eeyore's' on my bed!
  • New Nike Shoes.
  • Fly Kite.
  • Balloons.
  • Picnic.
  • Him. Him. Him.


  • tagboard



    the people

    <33
  • Li Ling

    YCSS
  • Weiling
  • Carina
  • Lee Zhen
  • Siang Lin
  • Xiu Wei
  • Delia
  • Xue Li
  • Jerena

    PJC
  • Steven

    NYJC
  • Christine

    IJC
  • Chong Siang
  • Dominic

    JJC
  • Damien
  • Chean Fei
  • Shawn
  • Tommy
  • Shenn
  • Crystal
  • Andy
  • Kah Wang
  • Jacelyn
  • Li Huan
  • Razak
  • Kevin
  • Jacky
  • Gail
  • Min Wei
  • JJ IDP

    CDAYL
  • Li Ying
  • Jing Yun
  • Roi
  • Nsxon

    and more...

    credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: stock.xchng
    brushes: funeralmonster
    background: unriven/}
    colours: paperlove♥