Friday, 14 March 2008
Take note that I'm very sick, with these: High fever, Nose Bleed, Flu, Cough, Sore Throat and my whole body is aching. Because I went for the LINE camp and hockey training. Argh.

I always forget things that're done, things that happened etc, so must thank cheanfei for helping me recap a little ^-^

LINE CAMP

Day 1 - Which is on Sunday, I had tuition so I missed the mass dance because I reached JJ at 2pm+. Hell T_T but anyway I learnt how to dance superstar with the campers and it was not bad. We had some briefing, got the schedule and interacted abit. I'm the facilitator for LG 1, Family 1 and every fac I interacted with was cool. I'm like... wow, I'm gonna have fun! Okay, I got to know Jacky, Poi, Jacelyn, Bai Fong, Kah Wang and Gail. Poi didn't come for this LINE camp, she quited because of Touch rugby I think, but it was sad news for me when I heard it =( There was supposed to be one other fac call Hui Fen or something but she didn't even report to this camp. We were lacking 2 facilitators.

Day 2 - Monday obviously. Welcome to LINE camp this way please ^^ F1 was having fun doing the morning clap, Nicolas clap and Jen clap! Pardon my spelling. Everyone was high. Then we went up to the hall, and I saw my campers. My very first words were... "HELLO!" and they replied with really happy faces ^_^... I was like, wow thanks for that. Our campers remember Jacelyn's name very well, and they remembered mine in like.. 2 mins. I was so shocked and happy laaa~ And Jacky was on a high mood because all the Pri Sch students loved him alot.

Then came the part where we needed to tie the campers' hands before they can eat their lunch. I was a bit sad when one of my campers, which I should not mention the name, told me that she felt like she was in jail. Another said this: "Why do I need to tie my hands up? I'll never come to this camp again." I explained to them it was NE and they just have to bear with it, luckily none of the Sec Sch people gave me trouble.

Then came the mass dance. The whole hall was in chaos, everyone was doing their own stuffs and it was difficult to find partners for the girls as there were limited boys? LOL.

Day 3 - The best day of the camp was the last day. I cried during E web, because my campers didn't cry. it sounds stupid right? But it isn't. I may have told Gail, Jacky, Jacelyn, Kah Wang, Bai Fong that I cried for the sake of crying, that I cried because I'm very good in this kind of drama act, but no, I told that that because I didn't want to admit it. That I cried for the campers, not bonding, that we failed, very badly. Truth is, what Kah Wang said was true, he said I cried like it was real, and it was real, its just that I told everyone afterwards I was acting =P Nearly half of them wanted to kill me but... well... xD

After the E web was the get together session in Hall. 2 of my campers cried after hearing what mr chua said. What he said really made them think about things that tey've never thought before. My 2 Pri School campers really cried very loudly laaa, I was like "Can he stop saying and asking those questions..." Okay but anyway I was eventually very, very happy because when I asked my campers at the end of everything, whether they enjoyed this camp and what they felt about us, LG 1 facs, they said we did a great job and we're the best facs. CHEERS.

Labels:


about me
I'm a girl =P
I love blue. ^_^
I'm currently in JJ.
<3 Agedashi Tofu.

fairytale
Just the things I'm craving for...
  • More Eeyore's' on my bed!
  • New Nike Shoes.
  • Fly Kite.
  • Balloons.
  • Picnic.
  • Him. Him. Him.


  • tagboard



    the people

    <33
  • Li Ling

    YCSS
  • Weiling
  • Carina
  • Lee Zhen
  • Siang Lin
  • Xiu Wei
  • Delia
  • Xue Li
  • Jerena

    PJC
  • Steven

    NYJC
  • Christine

    IJC
  • Chong Siang
  • Dominic

    JJC
  • Damien
  • Chean Fei
  • Shawn
  • Tommy
  • Shenn
  • Crystal
  • Andy
  • Kah Wang
  • Jacelyn
  • Li Huan
  • Razak
  • Kevin
  • Jacky
  • Gail
  • Min Wei
  • JJ IDP

    CDAYL
  • Li Ying
  • Jing Yun
  • Roi
  • Nsxon

    and more...

    credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: stock.xchng
    brushes: funeralmonster
    background: unriven/}
    colours: paperlove♥