Saturday, 15 March 2008
On Thursday, we had hockey training in the morning and I was late. Chean Fei had to bring me to the Hockey village, so we both late together la, fair fair. xD
But then, bad thing was, we had to run 6 rounds around that field. I didn't know at first, the vice-captain came late too, and she told us to run with her, so we follow... and when she told us 6 rounds we were like... WTH!!! It was no easy task, early in the morning, right after a camp and you've got every kind of illness on you and you're gonna run 6 rounds... sigh, positive attitude words made us succeed.

And then we went to JE to meet og10 buddies xD Then 2 og8 people also come la, I felt kinda weird because they said it was og outing, but then I realized that the guys from og8 are really very funtoo! If I'm not wrong, every OGs from Family 2 in Orientation 2 are all very fun groups of people. The people I saw on thursday are cheanfei, shenn, shawn, nicholas, yong meng, alex, yiling, beng hong, crystal, muneeb, leon, dao jun, justin, yu yong, ivan.

We went Seoul Garden to eat, and for full details, please visit cheanfei's blog to see. She did a really long blog post on the whole outing, and I need to thank her for doing that xD

Then we went to Shenn's house, and I was like... "WOW!" Because it was really very big! I'll quote from Shawn: "It is so Shenn." The things in Shenn's house, the furniture, designs, deco, all look like Shenn's lol xD Everything in the house really very nice, 3 storeys leh! But I dislike that dog. =( No particular reason but I just hate dogs by nature. Okay, anyway, we went up to play mahjong and I won 1 round I think out of 4 rounds. ^-^ People playing were Yu Yong, Me, Nicholas, Dao Jun. People who do not know how to play mahjong are, chean fei and ivan only. Heheh.

Nicholas was like so sick, with fever. I didn't know that until he pulled my hand against his neck and I could feel the heat. Omg la, I was like, poor Nic!

-END- bad memory =(

Labels:


about me
I'm a girl =P
I love blue. ^_^
I'm currently in JJ.
<3 Agedashi Tofu.

fairytale
Just the things I'm craving for...
  • More Eeyore's' on my bed!
  • New Nike Shoes.
  • Fly Kite.
  • Balloons.
  • Picnic.
  • Him. Him. Him.


  • tagboard



    the people

    <33
  • Li Ling

    YCSS
  • Weiling
  • Carina
  • Lee Zhen
  • Siang Lin
  • Xiu Wei
  • Delia
  • Xue Li
  • Jerena

    PJC
  • Steven

    NYJC
  • Christine

    IJC
  • Chong Siang
  • Dominic

    JJC
  • Damien
  • Chean Fei
  • Shawn
  • Tommy
  • Shenn
  • Crystal
  • Andy
  • Kah Wang
  • Jacelyn
  • Li Huan
  • Razak
  • Kevin
  • Jacky
  • Gail
  • Min Wei
  • JJ IDP

    CDAYL
  • Li Ying
  • Jing Yun
  • Roi
  • Nsxon

    and more...

    credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: stock.xchng
    brushes: funeralmonster
    background: unriven/}
    colours: paperlove♥