Saturday, 1 March 2008
I shifted all these from my previous post to here, because I want a neat post containing all these words.I need to type these out because I didn't get to write on a lot of girls' paper and some of the boys too, so everything I feel about everyone will be here.
THAT IS, IF I CAN REMEMBER THE NAME. >.< I kinda forgot half of the names already. My apologies.Crystal - Skinny like me but with very high and positive attitude ^^ A great friend to be with and talk to!Hui Qing - I know I made her and Yi Ling very worried when my and Alina went to toilet alone, and I didn't apologize, because at that time, I was very "bu shuang" like why am I getting reprimanded. But then after Jacky explained to us his story, I realized how impt. it is to report where we're going. I forgot to say sorry during that emo-session, but I'd like to say sorry now ^^ (Talking to her now)And yeah, you've been very high all along, thanks for teaching me the cheers! And giving me sweets to eat! Thank you thank you!Yi Ling - I want to give her triple hugs for being MY OGL. She's responsible, and really, really a good person to talk to. I'm so glad we had her in our OG, not only her, all our OGL's are like... they just rocks, there can be no words to describe. I must thank her again, for following me and CF to toilet all the times. And yeah, me and CF gave her a gift, by teaching her all about "sceneries". Heheh. 3 Cheers for you, yiling!Hazlin - She's very responsible, and she's the only one who's like.. interested to play with me that 洗牛奶 game. I feel like hugging her, because she always cry and I can't do anything... but well, she's a lovely OGL!Chean Fei - She was by my side, and she did care about me sometimes too xD Anyway, she's got so many bf's that I've really lost count of how many. My ear will rot soon if she keeps doing that, but I still wanna hear =P (I need to thank her for listening to me... about "him" too...)Jun Yang - Seriously la, he acts so cool LOL xD But well, whatever ~ as long as CF likes... I'm fine with it ^^ Heheh. Ssshhh... I won't give all secrets away! I don't really know much about him anymore...Beng Hong - In the very first intro, I asked for his name and I heard "Beng Ho" then I keep calling him that then he never correct me laaa... until CF told me it was "Hong". WTH T_T He's my mass dance partner and he's really very sweet ^^ But then again, he looks like a vampire when he doesn't smile... but when he laugh so damn funny la >.<" I think he's the second person who knows that I suffer abit during this camp because of someone pestering me.Tommy - I must write this before I forget. Me and CF got close to him only on the 3rd day of camp. Why why why???!!!!!! Tommy you so funny you look like WHOA! Tommy you cute cute you look like WHOA! Tommy you so suay you look like WHOA! Hoogashaga Hoogashaga Tommy Tommy ~ Hoogashaga Hoogashaga Tommy Tommy ~ Nicholas - I always cannot see him la, 'cos he's so tall ... =P He's a bad owner of his hand phone 'cos he let it soak in water for one night. And now I think the hp hates him. And he never gets mosquito bites I think... or maybe he never will 'cos they insect will lose its way and try very hard to reach his leg but... unsuccessful... You know what I mean ^^ P.s. This guy's horny.Jassmine and Alina - (Talking to them both)I know I always mistake Jassmine as Alina, but thats because well, you two has the same slim figure laaaa... and about the same height too. You both really look like models la ^^ The best part of you both was my mirror reflection. whatever I smile, laugh or do that "my side, my side" cheer, you both will always accompany me, and didn't make my malu... *hugs* We live in same neighborhood also, the both of you take the same bus, 185 as me... so 3 cheers!Justin - He's a sweet sweet boy. He's like so cute la, small small in size and hang around with Beng hong and Jun Yang. I remember he's sometimes late... or was it once? But anyway, during err... lunch? or dinner? or whatever, we were at our family spots, and then I think there was like a drop of liquid or dirty on my leg then... I was like, pretending to "EEEEEEEEEE" and guess what? He picked a dry leaf and suggested to me to clean .. and then there was the sweet wrapper... I was like... I mean, there were a string of words going through my mind at that point of time, and I can still remember it now. Here it goes, at that point of time what went through my mind was this "Oh, wa piang I was pretending la >.< I can just brush away that dirty or liquid(I forgot is what liao) but then you so sweet still take leaf for me... I couldn't like tell you I was pretending to EEEEEEE... T_T" Justin, you're a great person.De Jun - The first time I see him, I knew he was a very gentle person, and true enough, he is. I like the way how he speak, how he interact, a very easy person to talk to, and a great friend to be with.Dao Jun - I always never see him, except for the last day, then he's with us. He looks very intelligent, but fun, during water games ^^ He's like taking care of babies la xD And og10 are the babies....Muneeb - I remember I pronounced his name wrongly the first day, and I was so paiseh T_T But then I finally know his name ^^ well anyway, he's really very good, always ensuring that all of us are full and have enough to eat. He's a very caring person!Yi Tong - A very quiet girl, but always play along and stick around with us ^^Sherry - Please la, she looks like those kind of innocent girl but then it turned out NOT. She's a very daring girl that totally awed me ^_^ Very great friend! Although she kinda bullies me sometimes T_T Don't see her small small...Si Hui - Her voice is very very soft... so gentle... Whatever more words I got to say, she knows.Jocelyn - She's the girl that looks very sweet, 'cos her face are like.. cherries la, so red! She's very active around Shawn or yeah... just one of those hyper people ^^Shenn - First day already so enthu liao la! I'm still wondering if she was the one bringing everyone high up. Good material for OGL xD and she always hangs around with Shawn too! I heard that had fun during mass dance.Shawn - Probably, and perhaps the first to start a cheer for the rest of og10 to follow. A very good person to talk to!Denise -I never really talked to her much, but then she discovered I'm a gamer =O Heheh. Though we never talked much, who cares? Whwne we talk, we talk like great friends liao... Wheeee!Yi Xuan - I'm not sure if the spelling is correct... please correct me anyone, if I'm wrong. And this is for her...!!!
Heeyyyyyy.... eh babe... Ooo Ah.
I wanna know-ohhh
who is the best... JJJJ
Heeyyyyyy.... eh babe... Ooo Ah.
I wanna know-ohhh
who is the best... JJJJ ~
is the best,
we gonna dump the rest into the trash
we gotta score
we gotta fight
JJJJ is the best,
united we stand,
united we fall,
we will we will...
STEP YOU LIKE A GINGERBREAD
NEVER LET YOU STEP US BACK
STEP YOU STEP YOU WOO LALA!
STEP YOU STEP YOU WOOOOOSH!
And for the rest, pardon me if I forget to include you in here, because I really, really forget the names le. Please tag on my tag board if you happen to pass by xDLabels: JJ, life, orientation