Saturday, 1 March 2008
I can only briefly remember what really happened on day 1. I looked like a turtle la, when I left house my mum said that the bag looked even bigger than me, like I'm carrying a large shell on my back T_T" Okay, so I boarded the bus, reached JJ and saw Denise! I couldn't recognize her but then, she said "hi" first so I also smile back... a few moments later I remembered.. oh! she's from my OG XD
Then I waited for CF(cheanfei) and we went in. So then ice breaking or whatever... and I think Shenn was the only one quite high on first day. Then CF got pulled out to cheer? i don't know I can't remember anymore.
I guess it was day 2 that I really open up a little. Cheer cheer and cheer~~~ Then mass dance! Oh shiiit T_T I just can't remember the steps la, I'd prefer doing chemistry homework than dancing mass dance cos, I
really can't remember the steps laaaaa! Beng Hong was tolerant and I've got to thank him... but I see Junyang and cheanfei ah, I want to laugh leh... (I only dare say it here... later CF hoot me.)
I think I sort of forgot what happened already... so I got some help from Tommy's blog... Heheh.
Yeah we had water games... Telematch, Kinetic Warfare.. day 3. Dear diary, I really hate playing water sports, and I despise being drenched all over.
UNTIL THIS CAMP. Now I think I really love water games and all. I hated the soap but I actually drank a bit of it from the pool =P I'm growing up!
I had horrible sunburns that was hurting like hell. Its like around my neck and it looks so DAMN UGLY LA! How am I going to wear those clothes next time... then people will think I look stupid, tanned around the neck then everything else very fair... Grrr.... And my legs like wearing STOCKINGS like that, below part very tanned and upper part like very fair... ARGH.....
And here's what I got from Tommy's blog:
...and that night i super-"lucky" lar...first...the red tab on the water cooler is always cold wan...then I go refill and felt that the water is damn hot...so I took away my bottle and the hot water continued to flow directly onto my left foot...wa lan eh...got scalded quite badly...can't even wear slippers properly...then before the supper-food cheer, nicholas and shenn or dunno who passing bread across the circle lar...then i "heng" until my milo kana hit and spill on my shoe...wtf...then I was talking to rui yi abt the 2 lucking incidents that just happened and my hand got stepped by OGL haizif~sorry if i spell wrongly~...hai...just my luck...
And I was laughing at him all the while (I'm a baddie, forgive me, Tommy)... but I still can't stop laughing la, you forgot to include the part where you bang your head on that shelter after the cheers with f3 and f1.
THERE'RE STILL THE REST, BUT I'M RUSHING TO WATCH TV NOW, WILL UPDATE MORE LATER.
Labels: JJ, life, orientation