Sunday, 6 January 2008
Seriously, I should hire Dominic to help me post my blogs. I can't really remember the whole event already -.-"

ASPERAZCA

So, its the last day on Friday, and I guess everyone was looking forward to finish this orientation thing... Okay, then Inca got 2nd for ummm... something? I think its the previous day games and everything yeah...so we got another part of our relic! Then we had briefing for Amazing Race. Inca got WOODLANDS, and everyone was like so happy, but I really don't know why, because the stations were like... really very far away and we WALKED. Can you believe it =.=

I shall not elaborate on the stuffs to do at stations yeah... but then there's something I think I should let my dairy know. I hate centipedes, millipedes or any insects that can crawl. (Which is almost all of them >.< ) I can't believe someone would just pick a centipede... and I think about 5 of them, off the ground to get a clue (for the mystery case thing)... UGH, I was feeling nauseous about it.

After everything, we went to eat at KFC and then took bus back to Innova. Aztec and Inca was the first two Empires to report back. Then we had CCA Briefing, where the CCA reps came to talk to us. I think that Innovians are really very, very brave. They just spoke to the everyone like... everyone is their friends like that, really cool sia ^_^

Okay then there was this cheering or performance thing that Inca did not win. Then yeah... ermm... Inca got 3rd, but we were cheerful about it I guess. Tuhin said that the main event hasn't started yet. I was like... so blur? what main event? There's still some more? C'mon, I'm dreaming about my bed at home now... then the hall turned into a disco, with the strobe lights and all! Complete with DJs. It was COOL.


The six of us from YCSS agreed that the atmosphere is so much different from Sec 1 Orientation. JC Orientation more dynamic, more fun. Then we were talking about the different Empire cheers. From Persia, I liked their "Persians will win the war... SAB SAB SHING!!" Its cool, I can show it next time. From Aztec, there is some cheer I can't really remember the lyrics. From Assyria, well I didn't like their cheers. From Inca? I liked all the cheers. We had alot of cheers, even the rest thought so too. All the other Empires' counter cheers are so predictable cos they usually use the same old one. For us, we had alot to use. Oh I liked the "I feel so ... UGH good!"
So goodbye to Cuycusa! See you all around in school soon!

Counter-Cheer
INCA!
Funny ARH!!?
INCA! HAH!!
INCA! HAH!!
INCA INCA HAHAHA!!


Oh and yeah, there're some pics at Dominic's blog, proceed there to read about the entire orientation thing ^_^

Labels:


about me
I'm a girl =P
I love blue. ^_^
I'm currently in JJ.
<3 Agedashi Tofu.

fairytale
Just the things I'm craving for...
  • More Eeyore's' on my bed!
  • New Nike Shoes.
  • Fly Kite.
  • Balloons.
  • Picnic.
  • Him. Him. Him.


  • tagboard



    the people

    <33
  • Li Ling

    YCSS
  • Weiling
  • Carina
  • Lee Zhen
  • Siang Lin
  • Xiu Wei
  • Delia
  • Xue Li
  • Jerena

    PJC
  • Steven

    NYJC
  • Christine

    IJC
  • Chong Siang
  • Dominic

    JJC
  • Damien
  • Chean Fei
  • Shawn
  • Tommy
  • Shenn
  • Crystal
  • Andy
  • Kah Wang
  • Jacelyn
  • Li Huan
  • Razak
  • Kevin
  • Jacky
  • Gail
  • Min Wei
  • JJ IDP

    CDAYL
  • Li Ying
  • Jing Yun
  • Roi
  • Nsxon

    and more...

    credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: stock.xchng
    brushes: funeralmonster
    background: unriven/}
    colours: paperlove♥