Thursday, 10 January 2008
Argh. I hate it when I'm enjoying something I find boring.
Okay, so I've added some more links above, newest friend will be CF, clickie on her link and you'll feel what I feel. I'm so honoured because her blog has my name on almost every post. OOO YEAH.
There was something wrong with the train today. Faulty or whatever yeah, so we got delayed. I met Chong Siang, then I met Steven, then I met Weiling. Wow right? Anyway, I was supposed to have a good-bye message to all of you out there when the train was jerking. I mean, I had to prepare right =P
So, we had lectures today... and no fun? Okay well, its already fun to be with those friends out there ^_^ So we went about doing our "things" then I finally discovered that CF was so crazy over two guys. AAAAHHH, big news! She's crazy over her OGL and Jon/John/don't know to spell. Aah, I kinda forgot whatever I was supposed to blog so, its all for now.