Thursday, 3 January 2008
I'm so relieved Dominic typed all these. Because, I can't seem to remember. Thank you Dom, I'll quote all you say. LOL.
Wonder what it means? Its the Innova Orientation theme.
You see, they have houses, or called Empires. So ASPERAZCA is actually the names of the four Empires.
"AS" for the Assyrian Empire aka Assyria. Known as the Assyrians.
"PER" for the Persian Empire aka Persia. Known as the Persians.
"AZ" for the Aztec Empire. Known as the Aztecs.
"CA" for the Incan Empire aka Inca. Known as the Incans.
I'm in Inca. Red is our colour.
The have a storyline for the whole Orientation. They got a movie too. Kinda cool.
So the Aztecs and the Incans are allies fighting against the Assyrians and Persians.
Intec versus Assians.
We've got our own cheers and stuff.
Yeah, and the Empire is broken up into Clans. I'm in the MASCA Clan.
Storyline is that each of the Empires had their own sacred relics, then one day it all disappeared, then they declared war. And this war was a 3-day affair. The Orientation days.
Activities kinda okay. Except the talks.
So today, main event was the Station Games. We earned coins for the games. Cheers got extra coins. Coins were to add the the scores and to buy material for building a tower for the War Games tomorrow. Oh we played 2 games similar to what we played in Junior and YF Camp 2007. PIPE, but this time the pipe was three bottles. And... Extreme Cap's Ball, but this time they only used a banana.
Inca, WHOOSAH
Inca, WHOOSAH
Inca Inca, WHooooooooooooSAH
I modified the quote above a bit. Yeah. Anyway, today is the second day, and its better than the first, without those "talks". Hmm.. there was this war game today, where it goes like that. I hope I can explain clearly >.<
1. There're four areas in the field.
2. Each area is owned by each empire/houses.
3. There're towers inside the area, 4 each.
4. Goal is to hit the towers down AND crawl below the line to get the treasure.
5. Of course, there will be defenders and attackers.
6. Attackers use water bombs to hit the towers down.
7. Defenders hold hands and prevent the attackers from other empire to shoot the towers within their own area.
8. Purpose is to get wet, have fun, and win.
9. If you still don't get the game, forget it, I'm abit poor at explaining.
Okay so ya... I was umm... "defending". And oh btw, weiling and Dom later on told me that I was holding a "OMG WTF" person's hand. Eeew. Okay, back to the topic, I was all okay, all feeling alright until a CERTAIN POINT OF TIME,
DISASTER STRUCK. There was this "person" imitating a huge bull charging into the area I was defending. So yeah, I DEFENDED yeah, and I won the honorable best defender of the year.
Okay, all those were lies. The point is, I just met a gorilla today and fell down. Fortunately, I managed to pull all its furs out. Cheers -.-
Labels: orientation