Wednesday, 26 December 2007
Okay, so today we, the people who got accepted in Innova JC, went to the school for this subject combination talk or something. I kinda thought it sounded cool for a moment, but to my extreme horror, I finally discovered I hate sitting. Its hard to love sitting when you've supposed to stay put on A STUPID SMALL CHAIR for long hours. Take my words.
And then, there're really nothing else to talk about the school already, because I totally didn't event think about umm... touring the school. I'll do that in the orientation thing I guess =) So what I've noticed so far is: Tennis court, basketball court, racing tracks and if I'm not wrong, a soccer field? The canteen is also like coffee shop like that.... zzzz!
But one thing good about that place is
it has many amenities! For eg, library, REALLY GOOD FOOD, cinema, arcade, shops and what more do you want =P! Me and weiling went to eat the Ichiban yeah, and I felt bad for just "tugging" her away from her sister =( But well anyway, the Agedashi Tofu was... mmmmmmm, fabulous =D END OF TALK.
Labels: life