Sunday, 23 December 2007
I wanted a brand new blog and here I am. I wanted my blog to be simple, and here I did it. I've lost most of my links to my friends out there. Yeah I know it sucks to see you've gone out of my blog but I'll try contact most of you to get back your url.


And next, will be my new life. I still kinda don't want to part with my holidays, I'm sure many of you feel like that too! =D But I'm sure this 26th Dec will get me back to the study mode. I still don't understand why they have to have that orientation thing on 2-4 dec. I don't get it, I hate these things. I hope its not camping and stuffs... of the boredom -.-"


I've been hooked on pet games recently... look, its not neopets yeah. Thats for kids(don't be insulted because thats what I feel). So I just play psypets. The graphics there are really cute. Cute! Look for me if you all decided to step into my life there yeah.


This first post is really random. Oh yeah, I'm playing WOLFTEAM too by the way.

Labels:


about me
I'm a girl =P
I love blue. ^_^
I'm currently in JJ.
<3 Agedashi Tofu.

fairytale
Just the things I'm craving for...
  • More Eeyore's' on my bed!
  • New Nike Shoes.
  • Fly Kite.
  • Balloons.
  • Picnic.
  • Him. Him. Him.


  • tagboard



    the people

    <33
  • Li Ling

    YCSS
  • Weiling
  • Carina
  • Lee Zhen
  • Siang Lin
  • Xiu Wei
  • Delia
  • Xue Li
  • Jerena

    PJC
  • Steven

    NYJC
  • Christine

    IJC
  • Chong Siang
  • Dominic

    JJC
  • Damien
  • Chean Fei
  • Shawn
  • Tommy
  • Shenn
  • Crystal
  • Andy
  • Kah Wang
  • Jacelyn
  • Li Huan
  • Razak
  • Kevin
  • Jacky
  • Gail
  • Min Wei
  • JJ IDP

    CDAYL
  • Li Ying
  • Jing Yun
  • Roi
  • Nsxon

    and more...

    credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: stock.xchng
    brushes: funeralmonster
    background: unriven/}
    colours: paperlove♥